Steering & Suspension
The average owner thinks the suspension is just about a smooth ride. However, a bad suspension can mean more than a bouncy ride. It can greatly affect the handling and steering and ultimately your ability to control the vehicle.
What makes up with steering and suspension systems?
The steering and suspensions systems are actually two separate systems, but as they work like a team, we often speak of them as one. The steering system provides you with directional control of the wheels and tires while the suspension system supports the weight of the vehicle and keeps the tires in contact with the road, which provides stability and controlled handling.
What are some of the signs of a bad suspension?
There are many warning signs of a problem with your vehicle’s steering or suspension. These are all cause to have your vehicle inspected for the cause and determine the correction to keep you driving safely.
The warning signs include:
- The vehicle drifts or pulls to one side
- Bouncing or knocking after a bump
- Uneven tire wear
- Fluid leaks under the car
- Vibrations even at low speeds
- Unusual noise when turning the steering wheel
- Loose steering or non-responsive
- One side of car is lower than the other
Steering and Suspension Services
Fausak Tires & Services trained technicians can evaluate and repair many suspension and steering components, including:
- Air Ride Suspension
- Ball Joints
- Control Arms
- Drag Links
- Lift/Lowering Kit Installations
- Pitman Arms
- Power Steering Hoses
- Power Steering Pumps
- Rack and Pinion Steering Gears
- Ride Height Adjustments
- Steering Stabilizers
- Sway Bars and Links
- Tie Rod Ends (Inner and Outer)
Choose a service from the following