Our Nationwide Service Warranty
We are grateful for your trust in our services and we want you to be 100% satisfied with the result. We are confident in our trained technicians and provide you with a 36-month, 36,000-mile nationwide warranty on all our service repair work. Preventative maintenance services are excluded from the nationwide limited warranty; however, we do offer the following MoreValueSM warranty on these maintenance services to our customers:
- Alignment and Balancing: Parts and Labor: 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first. NOTE: Any steering or suspension parts installed after the alignment void the limited warranty.
- Lube, Oil & Filter Change, Coolant Exchange, Differential Fluid Exchange, Brake Fluid Exchange, Power Steering Fluid Exchange, Wiper Blades, Bulbs & Air Filter: 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Tire Protection Plan (TPP)
This optional plan provides 3 years of prorated coverage when you choose to add this to your new tire purchase at Fausak Tires & Service.
The Road Hazard Protection Plan warranty includes:
- Free flat tire repair for the usable life of the tire (tires are considered worn out when the tread is less than 2/32′′).
- Tire replacement coverage if your tire gets damaged during the first three years of ownership.
- Covered Hazards: Punctures, Potholes, Nails or glass damage, bruises or breaks. How does the prorated tire replacement coverage work? If the tire is damaged and cannot be safely repaired by industry guidelines, we will replace the tire up to the original selling price (not to exceed $399.99) according to the timeline below:
- Year 1: 100% replacement
- Year 2: 50% replacement
- Year 3: 25% replacement
There will be no charge to mount and balance the replacement tire, or disposal fees. The customer is only responsible for taxes. As the warranty coverage does not extend to the replacement tire, the TPP must be purchased to cover the new tire.How much does it cost?The cost of TPP is determined by the price of the tire you purchased. The cost is $12 per tire or 12% of the price of the tire, whichever is greater.